Sunday, September 20, 2015

[Day 2] More about me!!

Hi Hi!!

[Light] here!!

I'll try to do a Daily Blog even if it is a short one and on busy day.

So what do I play on DFOG?



























So I have all my chars out here  ㅆ_ㅆ"

I think I did play a lot during the summer but regardless I did achieve a lot of things that I wanted to. (Still have a lot of goals to go)

1st row is where my main focus was but slowly just died down and went all out on my beauty NEN!!

I rarely play any of the characters on the 2nd row nowadays (Practically dead...RIP).

Why did I give up on the characters!?

Dark Empress - Really should finish up to 85 and get those demon invites. My friend who played with me stopped playing... and Dark Empress gameplay is awfully stale right now. Hopefully they'll get better with more skills.

Astarte - Chaser launcher hurt my fingers T_T. I tried pressing 3 key presses per sec and it was not a pleasant suprise. I really love the gameplay though!! I just love~Combo~System.

MetalHeart - The gameplay is just outstanding. Rotating the G-Series and everything. But when I got to OV it was a pain. I didn't give her a lot of love for gear. I might pick her up after 2nd awakening (?) maybe...Frisbee rotation G-3 plz!!

PeaceMaker - One of the best experience I had with the combo system. And I legitly think is the one of the hardest characters to master mechanically*. But I am running short on time on some days and leveling came too tedious. I'll pick her up winterbreak (?) maybe...

Hm...while I was writing this I realized majority of my characters were female. Maybe a trend(?). Idk I just like "elegance" and "beauty" when I play online games. Just my playstyle. I also prefer to play "combo-system characters" "charge-up-skills" or even "burst" characters.

Well that's what I've been playing~ till now!!

Maybe I'll make some more characters like rogue and Mmech. Maybe Asura(?), m.zerker later?

Well anyhow I think that's it for today.

Just a question for you guys. What subclass are your mains!?

GL in DFOG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment