Wednesday, September 23, 2015

[Day 5] New Events DFOG - Miracle Reinforcement Party

Hi hi!!

[Light] Here~

DFOG has gotten a lot of events yesterday!!

The biggest one everyone is hyped about is the


The Reinforcement Party!!!

This event allows you to reinforce your weapons with a higher chance if you have more people viewing your weapon anvil.




And Personally I think the greatest fun of this event is watching people succeed and fail their weapons!! (Am I right!?)

Some people would even get their weapons to:

 
 Overall I do think this is a good event for DFOG to catch up to other versions of the game. One day we might be able to compete with something like this



Yes, yes... this is 80 epic revolver +19 Modified Barrel Webley Mark. Look at that 6800 piercing physical damage. (Ooooh~ Dear....) And yes...it exists in DNF.

Sadly, I don't think I will be participating in this reinforcement since majority of my weapons are actually amplified. (RIP to people who amplified)

So yeah, I'll be watching a few players upgrade here and there to enjoy their success and FAILURE.

Anyhow~ Thx for reading!!

Happy DFO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment