Friday, September 18, 2015

[Day 1] Hi Hi!! Day 1 of DFO-Blog with [Light]

Hi~

[Light] Here!! From DFOG.

Playing from Central USA on Cain server.



My B~E~A~utiful F.nen right here next to my favorite npc Grandis!!

So, about me, I'm Korean who came to study in the US so I'm very fluent in both Korean and English.

I started playing DFOG after open-beta I think, but I did play some good old Nexon DFO back in the day. (We shall not speak of the "Past")

But anyhow, I wanted to start this blog as to save my progression of my everyday DFO and informational DFO stuffs.(From statistics on dps to "how to make money")

I would translate a lot of the blogs from Korean naver.blogs and namu.wiki (with permission of the writer ofc) or if any of you want some translated material I could do that too. I'll take any requests into consideration.

So...that's my intro for my first day of DFOG Blogger!! (I hope this turns out to be ok)

No comments:

Post a Comment